- Santos (63')
- Jackson (86')
1. Between 2000 and 2006 Folkestone reached the furthest the club has ever got in both The FA Cup and FA Trophy. (First & third rounds respectively.)
2. The club’s biggest victory came against Kent rivals Faversham Town in 1995 – 13-0 !
3. After experimenting with plain shirts, Invicta are returning to their traditional Black & Amber Stripes this season.
4. It wasn’t until the mid-nineteenth century that the spelling of the town’s name became officially accepted as we know it today, thanks to the insistence of The Earl of Radnor.
5. The late Jimmy Hill was stationed at Folkestone Garrison during the second world war.