- Myles-Meekums (14')
- Colbran (42')
- Merdifield (38', 58')
- Marlow (84')
1. Last season was a case of mixed emotions for East Thurrock United, as they suffered relegation form National League South but marked their Golden Jubilee at the same time.
2. They moved to their present ground at Rookery Hill in 1984, taking the place of previous incumbents, Lathol United.
3. Before settling at their present location, ET played at Corringham Rec, The Billet Ground, Grays Athletic (shared), Tilbury (shared) and Thames Board Mill.
4. The club are the current holders of The Essex Senior Cup, after playing in their second final in three years.
5. Leyton Orient paid £20,000 for winger, Greg Berry in 1990 – a club record that still stands today.