Part Time. Reports to First Team Manager and Director of Football.
- Provide medical management of the Men’s Senior players for all training sessions and games.
- Design rehabilitation programmes for injured players
Assist in the designing, implementing, and managing the physical screening and injury prevention programme
- Injury management of U18 players
- Oversee player workload management
- Order science and medicine supplies and keep track of medical expenses.
- Provide in service medical training to students, coaches and other members of staff.
- Ensure player medical information is up to date
Qualifications & Experience
- Bsc (Hons) Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification
- FA Level 4 Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football (ITMMIF)
- Minimum 2 years experience of working within a sporting environment
- Minimum 2 years experience of working pitch side/Match day in a sporting environment
Competitive depending on experience
Those interested in applying for the role should email firstname.lastname@example.org.