Primarily responsible for planning, co-ordinating and delivering football sessions and fixtures to our U14 – U18 youth pathway, supporting our Football Director and senior management team.
- U14 – U16 youth teams (term time, Monday/Friday evenings)
- U18’s (Tuesday or Thursday evening depending on fixtures)
- After school football sessions (term time)
- Holiday camps (school holidays)
- Minimum FA Level 2 / UEFA C Certificate in Coaching Football and up to date safeguarding and emergency aid certificates.
- Experience of coaching and developing young football players
- Capable of completing basic admin tasks
- Full drivers license and own transportation
Competitive depending on qualifications and experience
Those interested in applying for the role should email email@example.com.