Location: Sussex Transport Community Stadium, Woodside Road.
Are you a skilled handyperson with a passion for maintenance and repair work? We are looking for a Grounds Maintenance / Handyperson to join our team at Worthing Football Club. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the upkeep and functionality of our facilities. Maybe you have recently retired and have some time on your hands or are looking for something new, engaging and fun to do in your spare time?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing a wide range of maintenance and repair tasks, including carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and general maintenance.
- Inspecting and diagnosing issues, then providing efficient and effective solutions.
- Conducting routine maintenance tasks to prevent issues and ensure safety.
- Responding to maintenance requests and emergencies in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Coordinating with other team members and contractors as needed.
Qualifications: To excel in this role, you should have:
- Relevant experience in maintenance and repair work.
- Basic knowledge of various trades such as carpentry, plumbing, and electrical work.
- An eye for detail and working to high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
We are looking for a volunteer to help maintain our community football club and in return, we can offer complimentary match day and event benefits, with flexible hours to meet your availability. If you are a handyperson looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch and apply today!