1.0 Issue of Season Ticket
- 1.1 The issue of a Season Ticket and subsequent access to the Ground is subject to the Terms & Conditions of Entry of Isthmian League (or any other subsequent league during the life expectancy of this ticket.)
- 1.2 The Season ticket is for the use of the named supporter only. By being in possession of this Season Ticket you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of Worthing Football Club.
- 1.3 Season Ticket holders must at all times do everything within their power and control to protect and enhance the good name of the Club and not to diminish or besmirch the good name of the Club in any way or through any means. This includes, but is not restricted to, conduct at any Worthing FC fixture, including the first-team, under-18’s, women’s and academy teams; all club events; while travelling to and from any match or event; and conduct on social media. The Club also does not tolerate foul and/or abusive behaviour towards staff either in person, or via any form of communication with Club staff, including telephone, email, and social media. Anybody in breach of these rules can expect a lengthy and potential life ban, depending on the severity of the breach.
2.0 Admission to the Ground
- 2.1 By purchasing and/or accepting and/or holding a Season Ticket and/or using a Season Ticket to gain access to the Ground, you: (a) certify that you have read, understood and accepted; (b) agree to be bound by and to comply with; and (c) agree to bring to the attention of others, as required below, the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- 2.2 A Season Ticket permits you to occupy any area in the ground including a seat in the Main Stand, unless segregation is implemented, where you will be permitted to stand or sit anywhere amongst the home fans.
- 2.3 Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground, PROVIDED THAT (a) they are used for personal and private use only (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial purposes); and (b) no Material that is captured, logged, recorded, transmitted, played, issue, shown or otherwise communicated by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites. Any person acting in breach of this provision may have such equipment or technology confiscated and/or will be required to deliver up any tapes, films, disks, memory cards, memory sticks or other recordings of the Material (and all copies thereof) in whatever form, to the League and/or the Club and the copyright, database right and all other rights, title and interest in and to all Material is hereby assigned to the League, including by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You further agree (if and whenever required to do so by the league Worthing FC are playing in) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to the League Worthing FC are playing in absolutely and with full title guarantee. In addition, the Club reserves the right to eject you from the Ground in circumstances where you breach this paragraph.
- 2.4 The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Ground any person who fails to comply with the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- 2.5 The Club reserves the right to carry out bag and/or other security checks in respect of Ticket Holders. Details of items that are not permitted inside the Stadium can be found in the Club Charter and these items will not be permitted into the stadium.
3.0 Use of Season Ticket
- 3.1 Subject to clause
- 3.2, below, Season Tickets are issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, dispose of, assign, transfer, lend or otherwise deal with the Season Ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. Furthermore, you shall not use the Season Ticket for any commercial purpose. The reference to selling the Season Ticket includes: (a) offering to sell a Season Ticket (including, Worthing Football Club Ltd. Is a limited company registered in England. Registered number: 02729719. VAT number: 675 9830 78. Registered office: The Crucial Environmental Stadium, Woodside Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7HQ. without limitation, via any website or online auction site); (b) exposing a Season Ticket for sale; (c) making a Season Ticket available for sale by another person; (d) advertising that a Season Ticket is available for purchase, which for the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) means that this Season Ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition; (e) transferring, lending or selling a Season Ticket to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package; and (f) giving (or offering to give) a Season Ticket to a person who pays or agrees to pay for some other goods or services (or offers to do so); all save as expressly authorised by the League or the Club.
- 3.2 The unauthorised sale or disposal of a Season Ticket may amount to a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006. The Club will inform the police when it becomes aware that a Season Ticket has been sold or disposed of illegally and will press for charges to be brought against those breaking this law. If you are convicted of a ticket touting offence, or we reasonably suspect you have committed such an offence, we will notify the League who may in turn notify other football clubs, event holders and/or the relevant law enforcement authorities. The information that we share may include your personal data, including your name, contact details, information about the offence and about ticket purchases (including payment details). We will use this to identify and prevent ticket touting offences and disorder at matches.
- 3.3 The Season Ticket will always remain the property of the Club and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to require the immediate return of the Season Ticket at any time.
- 3.4 Any Season Ticket obtained or used in breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry shall be automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Season Ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a Season Ticket in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry in order to gain entry to the Ground or remain at a Match will be considered to be a trespasser and will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Ground in respect of a particular Match and/or may have his/her Season Ticket cancelled or withdrawn. In the event of any cancellation and withdrawal in accordance with this clause 3.6, no refund shall be payable to the holder in respect of any unexpired portion of the Season Ticket. The Club further reserves its right to take any legal or disciplinary action against any person(s) as it sees fit in connection with such matters, including a claim for an account of any profits made from an unauthorised use of the Season Ticket.
- 3.5 The Club shall have no liability to a Season Ticket holder (or any Guest) for (i) any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of any match; and/or (ii) any impact on the Season Ticket holder’s (or an Guest’s) enjoyment of any match; in each case which is caused by: (1) the position of the Season Ticket holder’s allocated seat; and/or (2) a camera or other filming device(s); and/or (3) the match officials, stewards, police, coaching or catering staff; and/or (4) other ticket holders in the Stadium
- 3.6 The ticket is valid for any League/Football League game and does not include any cup matches. In the event of any other match, including away games and cup matches, Season Ticket holders are given priority in opportunity to purchase.
4.0 Changes to Dates, Refunds & Exchanges
- 4.1 No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Your Season Ticket will enable you to attend the re-arranged Match.
- 4.2 The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
- 4.3 We do not offer refunds on Season tickets.
5.0 Lost or Stolen Season Tickets
- 5.1 In order to gain admission to the Ground the Season Ticket must be presented at every Match.
- 5.2 In the event that you forget your Season Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be obliged to admit you or issue any other form of ticket for that Match. If a match-day duplicate ticket is issued, the Club may require payment of a non-refundable administration charge.
- 5.3 If, in the Club’s opinion, a Season Ticket is damaged, lost, stolen, or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket shall be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable. In making its decision, the Club shall be entitled to call for all reasonable evidence of the need for a replacement Season Ticket, for example but not limited to a police crime reference number in the event that a Season Ticket is stolen, or a copy of the damaged Season Ticket. Only one duplicate Season Ticket will be issued to you per season and you will be required to sign a document Worthing Football Club Ltd. Is a limited company registered in England. Registered number: 02729719. VAT number: 675 9830 78. Registered office: The Crucial Environmental Stadium, Woodside Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7HQ. confirming that the original Season Ticket is damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed and indemnifying the Club against any direct or indirect consequences of such matter having been falsely represented or stated to the Club.
- 5.4 The issuing of a new card that has been damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed is subject to a £15 administration charge.
6.0 Change of Address
- 6.1 If you change your address during the season you must notify the Club as soon as reasonably practicable by emailing email@example.com
7.0 Cancellation & Withdrawal of Season Ticket
- 7.1 Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, the Club shall have the right in the case of any serious or persistent breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry to cancel and withdraw your Season Ticket and to eject you from the Ground. In the event of such cancellation no refund will be paid in respect of any unexpired portion of the Season Ticket. Without prejudice to the general nature of the above the following actions shall constitute serious breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- 7.1.1 smoking in designated non-smoking areas.
- 7.1.2 being (or appearing to be) intoxicated.
- 7.1.3 persistent standing in seated areas whilst the Match is in progress
- 7.1.4 the sale or transfer (save as permitted) of a Season Ticket to any person.
- 7.1.5 the possession of a banner or flag that bears material or slogans that are offensive, obscene, abusive, or racist.
- 7.1.6 the deliberate misuse of a Season Ticket.
- 7.1.7 the supply of any misleading or incorrect information in any application including, but not limited to, the setting up of a duplicate account where the owner has previously been blocked/banned in order to obtain Match tickets.
- 7.1.8 the throwing of any object within the Ground that may cause injury, damage, distress or annoyance to people or property without lawful authority or excuse.
- 7.1.9 providing any information to the Club at any time (either at the Ground or otherwise) that is false, materially incomplete, misleading or which is intended to deceive the Club (or which the Club has reasonable grounds to believe is false, materially incomplete, misleading or intended to deceive) or refusing to provide information reasonably requested by the Club;
- 7.1.10 whether at the Ground, travelling to or from a Match or otherwise (including but not limited to in person and on social media): i. the use of foul, obscene, discriminatory, abusive, and/or racist language and/or gestures. ii. the chanting or posting of anything of an obscene, offensive, indecent, discriminatory, or racist nature. iii. fighting or engaging in and/or inciting violence; or iv. acting in a manner which in the Club’s reasonable opinion is prejudicial, offensive, damaging and/or embarrassing to the Club, its teams, players, employees, directors, owner, commercial partners or any other entity connected with the Club and/or is detrimental to the success of the Club on the pitch;
- 7.1.11 bringing into the Ground (or using within the Ground): illegal drugs, other illegal substances, fireworks, firecrackers, smoke canisters, air horns, flares, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels or any item that might be used as a weapon or compromise public safety;
- 7.1.12 entering the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
- 7.1.13 any misrepresentation in relation to clause 1.2 above.
- 7.1.14 breach of the terms of any Membership.
- 7.1.15 any breach of clause 1.3 above.
- 7.1.16 any breach of clauses 2.4, 2.5 or 2.6 above.
- 7.1.17 any breach of clause 9 below.
- 7.1.18 any act or omission set out in clauses 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4, 7.1.5, 7.1.8, 7.1.10, 7.1.11 or 7.1.12 at an Away Club; and Worthing Football Club Ltd. Is a limited company registered in England. Registered number: 02729719. VAT number: 675 9830 78. Registered office: The Crucial Environmental Stadium, Woodside Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7HQ.
- 7.1.19 any failure to pay or default of payment in respect of any sums owing to the Club (or any third party) in respect of any season ticket or other Club service or product.
- 7.2 The Club may conduct security searches where it has reason to believe that any of the breaches set down in
- 7.1 has either occurred or may occur.
- 7.3 If a Season Ticket holder is not 16 years old or over, his/her parent(s) and/or guardian(s) are responsible for his/her actions, conduct and compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- 7.4 The Club shall further be entitled to cancel and withdraw your Season Ticket if you are under investigation by the Police, charged, cautioned or found guilty of any violent or hate crime, any football related offence anywhere in the world or you are ejected and/or banned from any other sports stadium anywhere in the world.
- 7.5 In the event that your Season Ticket is withdrawn or cancelled the Club reserves the right to exclude you from any membership scheme maintained or organised by the Club and/or to disqualify you from applying for any Match ticket or season ticket at its discretion, and to notify any Football Authority and/or other football clubs of such exclusion and/or disqualification (and the reason(s) for such exclusion and/or disqualification).
8.0 Filming, photography, and taping
- 8.1 All Season Ticket holders who enter the Ground acknowledge that photographic images and/or audio, visual and/or audio-visual recordings and/or feeds (and/or stills taken therefrom) may be taken of them and may also be used, by way of example and without limitation, in televised coverage of the game and/or for promotional, training, editorial or marketing purposes by the Club, the League, or others (including commercial partners and accredited media organisations), and use of a Season Ticket to enter the Ground constitutes consent to such use. You further acknowledge that photographic images and/or audio, visual and/or audio-visual recordings and/or feeds (and/or stills taken therefrom) may be used (by the Club or by a third party, such as a law enforcement body) to identify you as an individual, where permitted by data protection laws, for the purposes of preventing or detecting crime, or any breach of these Conditions of Issue or the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- 8.2 All Season Ticket holders agree that the Matches for which Season Tickets have been purchased are public, and that their appearance and actions inside and in the perimeter of the Ground where a Match occurs are public in nature, and that they shall have no expectation of privacy with regard to their actions or conduct at Matches.
9.0 People and Culture
- 9.1 The Club celebrates and values the diversity brought by employees, supporters and customers and believes the Club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, thus allowing it to meet the needs of a diverse population within a multi-cultural society. It is important that Season Ticket Holders share and are committed to these values.
- 9.2 All Season Ticket Holders agree to refrain from engaging in any conduct at any time either at the Ground or otherwise (including on social media) which is homophobic, racist or discriminates against any individual based on their characteristics, including but not limited to their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
- 9.3 The Club operates a zero-tolerance approach to any type of discriminatory behaviour. As such any breach of this clause 9 will be deemed to be a material breach of these Conditions of Issue and shall incur the strongest possible sanction. The Club may also refer any individual in breach of this clause 9 to the appropriate authorities.
10.0 Exclusion of Liability
- 10.1 The Club hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club or any other liability of the Club which cannot be excluded under applicable law. 10.2 Neither the Isthmian League nor the Club shall be responsible for any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of the Match caused by virtue of (a) the position of the seat and/or (b) the actions of other spectators.
- 11.1 The Club reserves the right to change these Conditions of Issue from time to time and shall notify you of such changes if they materially affect your rights as a consumer. Worthing Football Club Ltd. Is a limited company registered in England. Registered number: 02729719. VAT number: 675 9830 78. Registered office: The Crucial Environmental Stadium, Woodside Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7HQ.
- 11.2 You acknowledge that the Club will hold and process data relating to you, which may include personal data, for administrative and legal purposes. The personal data that you provide to the Club shall be processed, stored, and transferred in accordance with the terms of the Club’s GDPRS policy
- 11.3 The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these Conditions of Issue shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these Conditions of Issue, which shall continue in full force and effect. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of this agreement would be valid, enforceable, and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid, and enforceable.
- 11.4 The Club’s failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power, or remedy provided by these Conditions of Issue or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
- 11.5 The Terms and Conditions of Entry constitute the entire agreement between the Club and the Season Ticket holder and neither the Club nor the Season Ticket holder shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to the Terms and Conditions of Entry which is not set out therein.
- 11.6 If there is any conflict, ambiguity, or inconsistency between any provision of these Conditions of Issue and any provision of the Ground Regulations, the relevant provision of these Conditions of Issue shall take precedence.
- 11.7 Notwithstanding any other provision in these Conditions of Issue and with the exception of any Football Authority, no other person other than you or the Club has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely on or enforce any term of these Conditions of Issue. Nothing in these terms of conditions shall affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available other than as a result of the aforementioned Act.
- 11.8 These Conditions of Issue shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales (including in relation to any non-contractual disputes or claims).
12.0 The Lifetime Season Ticket
- 12.1 In addition to the annual season ticket terms and conditions the following applies to a lifetime season ticket.
- 12.1.1 Each Lifetime Season Ticket (LTS) along with LTS holder details will be registered in the Worthing Football Club Ltd. (WFC) company accounts and records. The LTS will be recorded as an ongoing commitment and liability.
- 12.1.2 In the event of any changes regarding the WFC entity, including but not limited to; Shareholder structure ii. Club ownership iii. Football Ground location the registered liability, along with LTS holders eligibility and benefits, will automatically transfer to the new entity, owner and/or location.
In the Conditions of Issue the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- “Away Club” means the football club playing against the Club.
- “Conditions of Issue” means these terms and conditions governing the issue and use of a Season Ticket.
- “Football Authority” means each of the League, The Football League, The Football Association, The Football Association of Wales, FIFA, UEFA and other relevant governing body of association football.
- “Ground” means the football stadium and all other locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
- “Ground Regulations” means those ground regulations issued by the Club from time to time that set out the terms and conditions upon which spectators are granted entry to the Ground.
- “Guest” means a relative, friend, colleague and/or companion to the disabled who would be entitled to purchase a Season Ticket under the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- “Match” means any League/Football League football match in which the Club participates and that takes place at the Ground during Season 2020-2021 or any match under the lifespan of the season ticket.
- “Material” means any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data.
- “Season Ticket” means a season ticket booklet (and all or any component vouchers therein) or any season ticket smartcard (and/or any rights arising out of or in connection with any of the foregoing) for admission to Matches.
- “Terms & Conditions of Entry” means each of the rules and regulations of any Football Authority; the Ground Regulations; and the Conditions of Issue.