Terms and Conditions – Community Business Partners (CBP)
For Level 1 and Level 2 Partners
- A direct debit form must be completed and first payment made before the scheme benefits start.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We reserve the right to substitute this offer for a similar offer to the same value.
- Match day passes can be used for any home game during the football season in which you join the CBP.
- Any un-used match day passes cannot be carried over into the following season.
- Social media posts will be made in the context of the group of CBP’s with a link to the CBP listings page on our web site.
- There will be one social media post per month.
- All contact by the club to members will be via email, so members must ensure the email address provided on the DD form is the one required for future contact.
For Level 1 Partners
- Membership requires a minimum of 20 weeks, after which, no notice period is required to withdraw.
For Level 2 Partners
- Match day sponsorship entitlement in each season requires Membership of the Category B CBP scheme for 12 months. For the avoidance of doubt, to qualify for 2 sponsorship packages, you will require membership of the CBP for a minimum of 24 months. After the first 12 months, no notice is required to withdraw from the CBP scheme.
- Match day sponsorship package will include: