Website part of the Touchline network
Conditions of Issue Governing Membership
- Your Worthing Football Club Women’s (WFCW) membership shall commence on the date of receipt of the appropriate Fee. Your Membership is valid for the 2020-2021 season from the date of receipt of the Fee (unless expressed to terminate earlier or unless terminated earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions), after which it will (unless renewed) expire.
- On commencement of your membership you shall be entitled to the relevant benefits listed on the Website from time to time. However, if any of the items or other benefits listed on the Website are unavailable, the Worthing Football Club (‘the Club’) reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute for such items similar items of equivalent value as the Club may from time to time decide in its sole discretion.
- All the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, including all rights granted to you and the obligations of the Club hereunder, are subject to and limited by Applicable Law and Applicable Football Regulation and any restrictions contained therein. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and any Applicable Law or Applicable Football Regulation, the relevant Applicable Law or Applicable Football Regulation shall prevail. For the avoidance of any doubt, the Club shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by virtue of any action which it takes or omits to take as a consequence of Applicable Law or Applicable Football Regulation.
Use of Membership Card
- In order to obtain any Stadium-based benefits, you must present a valid Membership Card for inspection by the Club.
- The Membership Card is personal to you and is not transferable and shall not be transferred. All Membership Cards shall remain the property of the Club. You shall return the Membership Card to the Club when asked to do so by the Club.
- The Club may suspend or cancel the Membership Card (and all associated benefits) in the event of any misuse of the Membership Card by you or any recipient of the Membership Card.
- Your personal information will be gathered and processed in accordance to current data protection legislation. This will include using your contact details so that you may receive updates from the Club. You may unsubscribe from updates at any time by firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost or Stolen Membership Cards
- The Club is not responsible for any Membership Card which is lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed. If the Membership Card is lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed, a replacement Membership Card may be obtained by you, at the Club’s discretion, upon payment by you of a non-refundable administration fee of £1.00. The Club reserves the right to withdraw this replacement Membership Card facility without notice.
- Other benefits afforded to Members shall include:
- Entry in all eight home game free draws with prizes.
- Early bird discounts for Members Events.
- A monthly email update.
- Discounts on specified WFCW’s Merchandise through the Club Shop.
- Details of the benefits will be updated on the Club’s Website.
Conduct of the Free Draw
- This will take place the day before the match, conducted by one club official and an independent verifier.
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- The Three winners will be announced via the Worthing Women’s FC twitter account at half time of the corresponding match.
- If the game does not take place, the draw will be deemed null and void and re-drawn one day prior to the rearranged fixture date. If the game does not take place the original draw winners will be re-instated.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
- The Club reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Club regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Claiming a Free Draw Prize
- An email will be sent to the winner of the prize to arrange the collection of the prize.
- If the prize is not claimed or the winner cannot be contacted, the prize will be included in the last draw of the season. If the unclaimed prize is from that last draw of the season it will either be donated to a charitable cause or included in a future WFCW draw.
Right to Cancel Membership
- You have the right to cancel your Membership within 14 days. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you purchase your Membership Card.
- In order to exercise your cancellation right, you must inform us of your decision to cancel prior to the Cancellation Deadline either by email to email@example.com
- If you submit a valid cancellation request, we will reimburse you the Fee, less an administration fee of £5.
- The Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and shall notify you of such changes if they materially affect your rights as a consumer. Any such changes will be notified to you in the match day programme or through the Website.
- The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- If you are a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are not fit for purpose and services that are not carried out with reasonable care and skill. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
- If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your Membership and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. You and the Club both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- If you are a business, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. You and we both irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- The Club’s failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy provided by these Terms and Conditions, the documents referenced herein or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.