1. Albert Robson made history by scoring the club’s first ever goal, against Hastings United in a Southern League Fixture back in season 1948-49.
2. Managerial Alumni include a former World Cup winner, in George Cohen and an ex-England Boss – still going strong at Crystal Palace – in the form of Roy Hodgson.
3. They enjoyed – we didn’t ! – their biggest win since forming more than seventy years ago against (you might have guessed) us by a margin of eleven goals to one.
4. That came in an FA Cup tie during the 1950-51 campaign, a run that ended with a first round meeting at home to Aldershot which was witnessed by a record crowd of 8,236.
5. The name of the town had been spelt as Tunbridge up until 1870; when the Post Office changed it to it’s present form to save confusion with nearby Tunbridge Wells. Despite it being a much older settlement than it’s County neighbour.