The Mackerel Men go into the fixture having lost away to Leiston in the FA Trophy 4-2 on penalties, despite clawing themselves back from 2-0 down and 3-1 down to draw 4-4 in 90 minutes.
Meanwhile, hosts Three Bridges currently occupy 13th place in the Isthmian South East division winning two of their opening six games, and like Worthing, suffered an FA Trophy defeat at the hands of a Suffolk side on Saturday – losing 4-1 to Needham Market.
The two sides recently met in a pre-season match in December, battling out a goalless draw in a feisty affair at Jubilee Walk.
The pair also have recent previous history in the Sussex Senior Cup in the 2016-17 season when a goal from Lloyd Dawes settled the third round tie in Worthing’s favour.
This evening’s match is to be played in front of a pay-on-the-gate crowd at Jubilee Walk, with Three Bridges FC issuing the following safety procedures:
“Please take note of the list below, which has enabled us to open the ground and to
welcome you back into a safe environment”:
1. Before you leave your home, please carry out a self assessment of yourself, if you do
feel you have any of the recognised COVID -19 symptoms. Please stay at home, there
will be more games for you to enjoy
2. On arrival to the ground we ask you to use the hand sanitizer provided.
3. Card payment is preferred for admission.
4. As part of the clubs effort to help with the Governments track and trace system, we
have implemented a few systems to help record who is at the ground.
A) Using your smart phone please use your camera or QR reader to scan one of the
Evepass QR codes around the ground. Instructions are located under the code,
you only have to register once. Then every time you visit Jubilee field you just
have to scan.
B) Text the following number with your Full Name and how many in your party.
C) If you still have issues, please speak to a member of staff, who will take down your
D) All details will be destroyed after 21 days as per the GPDR regulations
5. Remember to social distance when in the ground and try not to be in a group more
6. In the Stands, please refrain from sitting on any seats with crosses on. These have
been blanked off to aid social distancing.
7. Please when queuing, try to keep social distancing in mind and follow any
instructions that are around the facility.
“Remember to social distance when in the ground.
“It may seem different to how we all use to enjoy football, but we are trying
to make sure your visit to Jubilee Fields is not only enjoyable and entertaining, but
more importantly safe!”