Here's Five Facts on Harlow Town Football Club ahead of our Home fixture on Saturday 16th February 2019. Did you know..?
- Pearce (8', 43', 54', 82')
- Starkey (30')
- Clarke (57')
- Poku (67')
- Pattenden (87')
- Kealy (90')
- Price-Placid (20')
1. They are celebrating 140 years as a club and played their first game against Saffron Walden on 18th October 1879.
2. Became Harlow Town and Burnt Mill in 1898, after a merger with Netteswell and Burnt Mill but went back to their current name just four years later.
3. The team were picked by a “Selection Committee” from their formation up to 1957, whereupon Rick Barrett was named as their first Manager.
4. Dick Marshall set the club record for most goals in a season with 64 in 1928/29.
5. The town of Harlow is twinned with five other towns including two in The Czech Republic; Havirov and Prague 15, a municipal district in Prague.